Sends pre-recorded voice messagesBuy product
It is mandatory that the APIs usage is authenticated by an e-mail (ESBUsername) plus password (ESBPassword) or a authentication token (ESBToken) generated by an e-mail and password. Is also mandatory the use of the access key (ESBAccessKey) available in the product details n the customer area
In addition to any conditions on this page, the General Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The access to the VoiceSMS service through SAPO Services requires the creation and maintenance of a SAPO user account.
2. To access the service page, the user has to type his username and password in order to ensure the authenticity and confidentiality of the access.
3. The user is obliged to maintain the secrecy of his password, assuming full responsibility for the non disclosure of this information. The user must protect the confidentiality of his password under any circumstances, being responsible before PT or any third parties afflicted for any loss or damage arising from an abusive use of the services.
1. The user can not use the Web VoiceSMS service for non solicited communications (SPAM).
2. The user is entirely responsible for the nature and manual treatment of the databases used in this service. PT won’t assume any responsibility for the legality of the messages sent in the context of the Web VoiceSMS service in case of complain or litigation reported by the addressee.
3. The user can only send messages to Portuguese numbers that start with
+351 3 or
4. The user can only send wav files that have at most one minute in length.
1. The user compromises to pay the established prices for the usage of Web VoiceSMS services.
1. The Specific conditions of Web VoiceSMS in SAPO Services take effect during the first utilization, in case of occasional message sending.
2. The Specific conditions of Web VoiceSMS in SAPO Services are applicable for a period of 30 days after the acquisition of a pack, in case of regular message sending.